What is a Holistic Patient Advocate?
WellBe founder Adrienne Nolan-Smith is a board-certified patient advocate (BCPA), which is a health professional certified to help you navigate through any sort of health issue (think health investigator / lawyer / confidant / coach / assistant all in one role).
Adrienne combines her experience running a holistic health empowerment platform (WellBe) with her patient advocacy certification to create a unique service dedicated to helping you become empowered in your health, both in the 100 choices you make a day, which make up the majority of your health and in the kind of healthcare you use when chronic health issues and illnesses arise so that you can figure out the root cause and allow your body to heal naturally.
The crippling amount of money spent on conventional healthcare and lives lost or sidelined by chronic health issues is not a foregone conclusion. Even if you aren’t that sick but have been dealing with stubborn symptoms for months or years, just know that it doesn’t have to be this way forever.
We have the tools today to live long, symptom-free, and disease-free lives, we just need to put them to work.
Work with Adrienne 1:1 to figure out and heal chronic health symptoms or diseases through a step-by-step process during which she will help you:
– Connect the dots between seemingly disconnected symptoms
– Discover and implement the things you may not be doing at home and in your daily life that are proven to improve your health, and that a doctor wouldn’t traditionally help you with
– Access and understand published research about what all of the options are and potential root causes
– Access the right functional and integrative medicine doctors, practitioners, and treatments for you based on their location, specialty, fit, insurance, cost, availability, and success with your issue.
Most of all, you’ll have someone to support you along your journey; both when you stumble in the process and need to go back to the drawing board, and when you start to see results to make sure you keep going.
Trying to figure out or heal a chronic health issue or disease today is a massive time and money suck, and extremely emotionally draining for many.
A holistic patient advocate:
– Understands the latest research on what it takes to heal chronic health issues naturally
– Can do the time-consuming research to find the right treatments, health professionals, and clues for you
– Has a network of functional and integrative medicine doctors and practitioners and can coordinate with them (and your conventional doctors)
– Can advocate on your behalf with any doctors, insurance companies, hospitals, testing centers, etc.
– Can help you implement proven healing practices in your life and home
– Can save you money and time and reduce your stress, anxiety, and overwhelm.
Working with Adrienne can also help you get your health back and heal the root cause of your symptoms faster than going at it alone.
If you’re ready to find out more, click the button below to schedule a discovery call with Adrienne.
“Adrienne gave me the tools to heal my issues holistically but most importantly didn’t dismiss my symptoms or how I was feeling. That definitely made the biggest difference in my healing journey.” – Madison S
“Instead of telling me all the things I should do to heal, Adrienne gave thorough explanations as to why doing something would help. It was almost like learning the science of why we need to do the things we need to do to live healthy lives. That’s definitely not something I’ve ever learned from a western medicine dr.” – Hayley R
“Having Adrienne on calls and in appointments with doctors and potential doctors. It was really helpful to have her to talk to after the appointments, to share my thoughts and to hear hers. It made me feel validated in what I was feeling and helped me to not get confused. She helped me listen to my intuition.” – Meredith A